The Indy tells you which games to watch this weekend.
Basically, if you have the Crimson Craze you should plan to spend your entire Saturday at the Harvard Athletic Complex. Several of Harvard’s teams will be taking to the field, ice, and pool to vie for glory. This weekend, four of Harvard’s teams will be competing at home against the Princeton Tigers.
Here’s the run-down of upcoming home games:
- Men’s Water Polo versus San Jose State| Friday, October 23rd @ 10:30 pm
- Field Hockey versus Princeton | Saturday, October 24th @ 12:00 pm
- Football versus Princeton | Saturday, October 24th @ 12:00 pm
- Women’s Soccer versus Princeton| Saturday, October 24th @ 1:30 pm
- Men’s Soccer versus Princeton | Saturday, October 24th @ 4:30 pm
- Men’s Water Polo versus Fresno Pacific| Saturday, October 24th @ 8:20PM
- Men’s Ice Hockey versus New Brunswick | Saturday, October 24th @ 7:00PM
- Men’s Soccer versus Boston College | Tuesday, October 27th @ 7:00 pm
- Field Hockey versus Boston University | Wednesday, October 28 @ 6:00pm
In other news, the past week represented a series of wins for the Crimson. Men’s water polo dominated MIT 14-12 last Friday bringing their overall record to 9-8. Men’s heavyweight crew and men’s lightweight crew both came in third at the 51st Head of the Charles Regatta. Women’s Hockey is back in full swing with a 3-2 win over McGill University last Saturday. Men and women’s soccer both handed Brown ‘the L’ with 1-0 victories. Traveling to Ithaca, New York, the women’s volleyball team went to five sets, but still walked away with a win. Hopefully, the Crimson can keep up its win streak with its slew of games.
Shaquilla Harrigan ’16 ([email protected]) will be making her rounds to all of the Crimson’s action this weekend.